A .NET decompiler with support for XAP applications. Allows
hackers developers to decompile assemblies and resources in a code editor, make changes and compile the code back to the assembly.
- Decompile .NET assemblies to C# and allow editing/compiling the high-level code back to CIL
- Edit CIL instructions in method bodies
- Modify assembly structure
- Edit and extract assembly resources
- Edit the contents of a XAP by adding, removing or swapping files, or using internal editors for certain resource types.
- Integrated editors for text, hex, manifest, resource, XML and XAML.
- XAP package manager (compatible with Windows Phone and Silverlight applications) allowing to view and extract XAP contents.